AFARM provides following post training services to livelihoods seekers/ trainees during various stages of livelihoods activities
- Formation of Producer groups, Women SHGs, Shetkari Vidyan Mandal, Agriculture Service Centre, Joint Liability Groups
- Technical inputs for identification & selection of appropriate livelihoods activities
- Facilitation for preparation of detailed business plan for identified micro enterprises.
- Linking SHGs / Producer Groups/ Joint Liability Groups / Individuals with Micro Finance institutions
- Facilitation/ leveraging funds from govt. line departments for initiation of livelihood activities ( convergence of govt. schemes)
- Technical support during production cycle- enterprise management support.
- Organization of Exposure visits & On field technical support through demonstration plots & field schools
- Facilitation for building partnerships / collaborations with technical resource agencies, input providers & market players
- Facilitation for building partnerships / collaborations market aggregators (input suppliers as well as output purchasers) for developing pro poor market linkages.